Welcome

"Ever present, never twice the same.... Ever

changing, never less than whole...."

~Robert Irwin







Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ants in my pants!! Ants in my pants!

Ants in my pants!! Ants in my pants!! Yep… still got ants in my pants! All my energetically connected friends and peers, are you also feeling this shift in energy? Not easily explained and not tangible to those who are still asleep, or perhaps don't yet have the language or senses to feel these subtle vibrations.  I have been spending a good bit of time in self-reflection and observation; taking notice of subtle changes and vibrational "blips" in my space. Change is coming… I feel it.. and a magnificent summer ahead.. I know it! My body is literally vibrating with all the possibility and opportunity in front of me that I do not yet see…pulsing….pulsing..… ((I can feel it though… yes.. I can!)) My niece is quite the muse for me lately! A perfect example of how to "BE" in the moment…

Stepping into the Golden Age….. Where we are now we are being called to change the way we view ourselves, to see the bigger picture of humanity in the vastness of our universe and align our lives to co-create a world based on foundations of compassion, joy, and reverence for all life.  Perhaps it is time to quantum leap our thinking, expand our hearts and transform our perceived limitations through the power of the Heart.  What say you??

I stumbled upon this post that does a fairly accurate depiction of what I assess and feel to be true as I navigate through my own changes and shifts. 

http://www.somaearth.com/?p=3914

No comments:

Post a Comment